Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Threaded spaghetti hot dog bites in sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Threaded spaghetti hot dog bites in sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What we mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to threaded spaghetti hot dog bites in sauce recipe. You can cook threaded spaghetti hot dog bites in sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Threaded spaghetti hot dog bites in sauce:
- Use 2 of choma sausages/hot dogs.
- Get 2 handfuls of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- You need 1 pinch of Spices (paprika, turmeric etc).
- Get of Royco.
- Provide of Broth/water.
Instructions to make Threaded spaghetti hot dog bites in sauce:
- Cut the hot dogs into bite size pieces. Break the spaghetti once. Thread the hotdog bites with the spaghetti and set aside..
- Bring water in a saucepan to a boil..
- Put the threaded bites in the boiling water and boil for a few minutes till spaghetti is cooked. Drain and set aside..
- In another saucepan, make the sauce. Fry the onions till golden brown. Add the tomatoes and cook till a paste is formed. Add the tomato paste and spices, then add the broth/water. Allow to cook till it forms a thick sauce..
- Add the threaded spaghetti into the sauce and mix well. Serve hot and enjoy.😋.
If you find this Threaded spaghetti hot dog bites in sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.