Easy Crispy Fried Prawns.
You can cook Easy Crispy Fried Prawns using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Crispy Fried Prawns
- It’s 600 g of Large Green Australian Banana Prawns ½ cup rice flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cornflour 3 tsp sea salt flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder 2 egg whites 1 cup whole egg mayonnaise.
Easy Crispy Fried Prawns step by step
- Remove heads from prawns, leaving shell and legs on..
- 2. Combine rice flour, cornflour, sea salt, chinese 5 spice and chilli powder in a bowl. In a separate bowl, lightly whisk egg whites together..
- Combine mayonnaise and crushed garlic in a small serving bowl. Chill..
- 4. Heat peanut or vegetable oil in a wok. Dip prawns into egg white then toss in flour mixture to coat. Fry prawns in batches for about 2 minutes, until golden..
- Remove using a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel..
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup…