Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Remember when your mom and dad would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have plenty of terrific stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to have lots of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8 percent. This is a fantastic number for a person who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer tikka recipe. You can have paneer tikka using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer tikka:
- Take of For Tikka.
- Take of Hung Curd.
- Use of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need of Gram Flour, optional.
- You need of Red Chili Powder.
- You need of Turmeric Powder.
- Get of Cumin-Coriander Powder.
- Get of Garam Masala Powder.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
- Take of Chaat Masala Powder.
- Get of Mustard Oil.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Use of Paneer,cut into 1/2-3/4” inch squares.
- Provide of large Green Capsicum, cut into 1” squares.
- Take of Tomatoes, deseeded and cut into 1” squares.
- Prepare of large Onion, cut into 1” cubes and separate the petals.
- You need of green chutney.
Instructions to make Paneer tikka:
- First of all take thick curd in a big bowl and add all the spices mentioned. Whisk them together and add oil and salt too so that everything gets well combined..
- Now add in onion petals, tomato cubes, cubed capsicum and cubes of paneer. Mix with light hand till all the vegetables are coated well..
- Now cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Soak the wooden skewers in water for 20 min.
- For cooking Arrange the marinated paneer, capsicum, tomato and onions into wooden skewers..
- Heat up a tawa or a non stick pan. Grease it a little and place skewers and let it grill from all the sides (keep turning)..
If you find this Paneer tikka recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.