100% Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins. These muffins are totally guilt-free and a healthy start to your day! No eggs, dairy, butter, or added sugar. They taste delicious and are one of my favorite breakfast treats!
In a large bowl mash bananas, add eggs, milk, honey and vanilla extract. In another bowl add rolled oats, baking powder and salt. How to make this Banana Oatmeal Muffins Recipe. You can have 100% Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 100% Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Prepare 5 of mashed bananas.
- You need 1 of Apple of your choice, grated.
- It’s 3/4 cup of almond milk (use soy or regular skim if you prefer).
- It’s 3 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 of chopped walnuts for topping.
Combined wet ingredients: In a mixer or large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, mashed banana, honey, and vanilla until smooth. Quickly whisk in the melted coconut oil until incorporated. Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt. Stir in the milk, oil, and vanilla.
100% Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Grate apple and add to bananas.
- Add milk and lemon juice to banana mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients (except nuts).
- Beat wet mixture well until smooth, then slowly mix in dry mixture.
- Pour batter into greased muffin pan and add walnuts to top.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
Healthy Banana Oat Muffins made with NO butter or oil, but so soft and tender that you'd never be able to tell! Beautifully domed muffins loaded with plenty of banana flavour, they make a deliciously healthy breakfast or snack! It's been a while since muffins made with regular flour made an appearance on Spoons! Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups, filling each cup about two-thirds full. In a large bowl, stir together oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.