Steak bites, eggs, & hashbrowns.
You can cook Steak bites, eggs, & hashbrowns using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak bites, eggs, & hashbrowns
- Prepare 1 lb of steak bites.
- It’s 4 each of eggs.
- Prepare 2 each of large idaho potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of avacado oil.
- Prepare 3 of basil.
- You need 4 clove of green onions.
Steak bites, eggs, & hashbrowns instructions
- In a large deep frying pan, add oil till it completely covers the bottom of pan, preheat and cook with med-high heat. Chop up sweet basil and green onions, and grate potatoes..
- Use about 4tsp of oil on top of the steak. Mix in some chopped basil and green onion. Add garlic salt for flavor. Cook in broiler for about 4 min. On each side. Lower your rack..
- Prepare eggs, I chose sunny side up. So all I did wan grease the pan with avocado oil, used med-low heat. Cracked 4 eggs individually, and dumped each one into pan one by one..
- Start potatoes and Steak at the same time. After you flip the hash browns and steak after four min, Start the eggs. Everything will be finished together in about four min..