Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Abacha (African salad) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Abacha (African salad) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Blueberries are terrific for helping your heart be healthy. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, however, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to abacha (african salad) recipe. You can cook abacha (african salad) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Abacha (African salad):
- Prepare of abacha.
- Provide of fish.
- Get of milk cup of red oil.
- Use of knorr cube.
- Take of crayfish.
- You need of tabs of ogiri(local maggi).
- Get of potash.
- Get of pepper.
- Prepare of big bulb of onions.
- You need of ukpaka(oilbean).
- You need of garden egg.
- Get of garden egg seed.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of ehuru.
Instructions to make Abacha (African salad):
- Select the abacha.in a big bowl,pour in a lukewarm water that will cover the abacha..
- Allow it to get soft and drain it in a sieve.
- In a bowl dissolve the potash with water.
- Pound pepper,crayfish ehuru and set aside..
- In a pot add oil,make sure you use sieve while putting the potash because of sand.stir them together until you get a yellowish paste.NB (heat it a little on fire) add ehuru,pepper,knorr, ogiri and stir them properly.
- Add the already drained abacha to that mixture..
- Fry the fish,wash and cut the veggies,serve as you desire.
If you find this Abacha (African salad) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.