Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Chips.
You can cook Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Chips using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Chips
- Prepare of Apple Pie Dip:.
- You need 2 of large granny smith apples, peeled and diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need of Cinnamon Chips:.
- You need of Tortillas of choice (I use whole wheat).
- Prepare of Cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Chips instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with a wire rack over it. Cut the tortillas into chip sized pieces (or use cookie cutters to cut out fun shapes) and lay them out on the wire rack. Brush the melted butter over them lightly and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar. Bake for 8-12 minutes, until they are crisp..
- In a medium saucepan, combine all the apple pie dip ingredients except for the vanilla and set the heat to medium. Cover with a lid and let it cook for 20 or so minutes, until the apples are fragrant and have softened. Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the vanilla..
- That's it! Let the dip cool slightly. Serve the dip with the cinnamon chips and enjoy..