Blueberry muffins. Find Deals on Bluberry Muffin in Mens Clothing on Amazon. Blueberry muffins with the hearty flavor of cornmeal. I'm happy to share my recipe with you.
Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and with a spatula, stir until just combined. Inside these dump-and-stir blueberry muffins is a cheesecake surprise. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. You can cook Blueberry muffins using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- It’s 10 oz of Plain flour.
- You need 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4-5 oz of caster sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 8 fl oz of Milk I used almond milk.
- Prepare 3 fl oz of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 5-6 oz of fruit (Blueberries).
In a small bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. For another spin on these muffins, try our lemon blueberry muffins recipe.
Blueberry muffins instructions
- Dry ingredients in a big bowl and mix well together with a whisk. Mix the wet ingredients together not including the Blueberries..
- Then add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients mix until incorporated. Add the Fruit (Blueberries).
- Put into muffin cases, sprinkle granulated sugar over the top. bake in the oven for 20-25 minuets.
More from Inspired Taste Blueberry muffins are a breakfast staple in most homes. This recipe from "Martha's Entertaining" features two options to finish: make a crumb topping, or sprinkle granulated sugar and freshly grated mace over the batter just before baking. Fold in the remaining whole berries. Since the muffins are full of juicy blueberries, they stay moist for days. The flip side of this is that they tend to get a little soggy.