Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef stew(tumbukiza) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef stew(tumbukiza) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef stew(tumbukiza) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can eat. You probably be aware of this as you’ve most likely been told to see to it that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Be aware that fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish during at least two meals per week.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew(tumbukiza) recipe. You can have beef stew(tumbukiza) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef stew(tumbukiza):
- Prepare 250 g of beef, bone in.
- Get 3 of large potatoes.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- Use 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- Use 1 of carrot diced.
- Provide 1 of knorr beef cube.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Get of Water.
- You need 2 tbs of oil.
Steps to make Beef stew(tumbukiza):
- Boil meat with a little salt until cooked. Drain any soup into a bowl.
- Add onions and a little oil, fry until it starts to brown stirring constantly.
- Add tomatoes, stir reduce heat, cover and allow to cook. Stir occasionally so it doesn't stick to the bottom and burn. You can add potatoes and carrots at this stage but don't stir until tomatoes are well cooked.
- Add the soup you had drained earlier. If not available then use water enough to cook the potatoes, leaving some for stew.
- Check occasionally so they don't overcook, when almost ready add the beef cube and adjust salt as necessary. Simmer for two more minutes. Serve hot.
If you find this Beef stew(tumbukiza) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.