Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect African Tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to African Tea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is one of the heartiest meats out there. You already know this since, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been instructed to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Eat fish at least two times per week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to african tea recipe. You can cook african tea using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare African Tea:
- Get 1/4 litre of milk.
- Take 1/8 of water.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of tea leaves.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 1/2 of tea spoon of tea masala.
Instructions to make African Tea:
- In to a cooking pan or Sufuria put 1/4 litre milk and allow it to boil..
- Then add 1/8 litre of water..
- Then add 1/2 teaspoon of tea leaves and 1/2 teaspoon of tea masala.
- Let it boil and add 2tbsp of sugar.
- Then after 3 minutes remove the the tea from heat and seive the tea..
- Then pour in a glass and drink when hot..
- After it has boiled, add 1/2 teaspoon of tea leaves..
- Then add 2 tea spoons of sugar and allow to boil for 5 minutes.
If you find this African Tea recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.