Double Chocolate Muffins. Don't Miss The Best Deals For Muffin Double Chocolate On Stuccu- Buy Now! Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Double Chocolate Muffins- Super moist chocolate muffins made with cocoa powder and LOTS of chocolate chips!
In large bowl, whisk together oil, sugar, and milk. Stir in eggs and vanilla until well-combined. Gently fold in sour cream until just-combined. You can have Double Chocolate Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Muffins
- You need 300 grams of Margarine.
- It’s 300 grams of Castor Sugar.
- You need 250 grams of Self Raising Flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of little water.
- Prepare 1 bar of Very Dark Chocolate.
They should be lightly cracked on top and spring back if you gently press them. (Watch the melted chocolate though – that burns!) Let them cool in the muffin tins for ten minutes, then serve. Melt the butter in a medium bowl in the microwave, and let it cool a bit while you prepare the other ingredients. In a large bowl sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. How to make double chocolate muffins: You start by mixing together all the dry ingredients.
Double Chocolate Muffins step by step
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy..
- Add the Cocoa Powder to the Self Raising Flour and use a balloon whisk to mix the two together..
- Add Flour/ Cocoa mix gradually to the sugar/ butter mix, along with the lightly whisked eggs..
- Add a drop of water if necessary, so the mix just about drops off the spoon, not too thick and not too runny..
- Put mix into baking cases in a muffin tin. Crush up the dark Chocolate and add a small spoonful to the tops of the cakes..
- Bake in a medium/ hot oven for about 15/ 20 minutes, until a cocktail stick, inserted into the Center, comes out clean..
- Cool on a rack, or serve warm with custard! If you try this, please add a photo to Cookpad!!.
Next, you whisk all the wet ingredients together. Combine both and fold in the chocolate. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt, along with the chocolate chips, reserving a few chocolate chips for topping the muffins (optional). How to Make Double Chocolate Chip Muffins. Combine dry ingredients: In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, cake flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and fine sea salt.