Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of Large Eggs.
- It’s of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Stir flour, baking soda, and salt together..
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy..
- Add eggs to the sugar mixture and beat well..
- Add the sugar mixture to the flour mixture and blend until smooth..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Use 1/2 Tb measuring spoon rounded to drop cookies onto lined baking sheet..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove onto wire rack and enjoy!.