Chapati. Чапа́ти — хлеб из пшеничной муки, наподобие тонкого лаваша. Распространён в Афганистане, Индии, Непале, Таджикистане, Кыргызстане и других странах. Chapati (alternatively spelled chapatti, chappati, chapathi, or chappathi; pronounced as IAST: capātī, capāṭī, cāpāṭi), also known as roti, rotli, safati, shabaati, phulka and (in the Maldives) roshi. Chapati is a type of Indian flat bread, it's very popular in India.
No more Indian restaurants for me!! Why go out if I can eat Chapati Bread this good. I tried it with the Chickpea Curry recipe submitted by. You can have Chapati using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chapati
- Prepare 1/2cup of Wheat Flour ,.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare as required of water to knead the dough,.
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying the chapati.
Chapati dishes also include palak chapati, methi chapati, etc Various combinations can be tried while making the chapati dough. Vegetables can also be added for filled chapati. Our Chapati Recipes section contains an assortment of popular chapatti recipes. Chapati is an authentic Indian dish and forms an integral part of standard Indian meal.
Chapati step by step
- Take wheat flour and put all the ingred..and make a soft dough..and cover it and rest for 10 min..
- After 10 min knead the dough again.and heat it up a pan..and take a small porportion of nimbu size ball.and roll it with the help of rolling pin.and make your normal chapati in different shapes.like this👎..
How to make Chapati : We start by mixing together wholewheat and plain (all-purpose) flour with salt. Similar to the common pita, the Indian chapati is a bread made of whole wheat flour. It is usually served with a curry, but it is very versatile: it can be used just like regular toast, or as a side to many dishes. The East African Chapati is very similar to the Indian Paratha (one of the most popular unleavened flatbreads in India). However, culture might have played its role in the slight difference in its mode of.