Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet potato maple bacon hash recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet potato maple bacon hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato maple bacon hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has told you to eat some fish at least two or three times a week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Try to eat fish a couple of times every week.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato maple bacon hash recipe. You can have sweet potato maple bacon hash using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet potato maple bacon hash:
- You need 1 of sweet potato.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 4 slices of slab bacon cut into pcs.
- Take 1/4 of Mitmita African spice more or less depending on how hot you want it.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Maple syrup to taste- a drizzle.
- Use of This recipe also goes well with left over pork or sausage.
Instructions to make Sweet potato maple bacon hash:
- Cook bacon in an iron skillet until done.
- Add onion to bacon fat and cook until softened. Add sweet potato and spices, stir and cover with lid. Stir occasionally until potatoes are tender..
- Remove lid when potatoes are tender and add bacon, brown potatoes. Be careful because the potatoes will burn due to high sugar content. When done to you liking drizzle in some maple syrup and serve warm..
If you find this Sweet potato maple bacon hash recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.