Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet potato maple bacon hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato maple bacon hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. This is a terrific number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato maple bacon hash recipe. To cook sweet potato maple bacon hash you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet potato maple bacon hash:
- Provide of sweet potato.
- Get of onion.
- Get of slab bacon cut into pcs.
- Take of Mitmita African spice more or less depending on how hot you want it.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Maple syrup to taste- a drizzle.
- Get of This recipe also goes well with left over pork or sausage.
Steps to make Sweet potato maple bacon hash:
- Cook bacon in an iron skillet until done.
- Add onion to bacon fat and cook until softened. Add sweet potato and spices, stir and cover with lid. Stir occasionally until potatoes are tender..
- Remove lid when potatoes are tender and add bacon, brown potatoes. Be careful because the potatoes will burn due to high sugar content. When done to you liking drizzle in some maple syrup and serve warm..
If you find this Sweet potato maple bacon hash recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.