Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You Might Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many people do not recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you need to be using on a regular basis. Unlike other products you are able to purchase on the market today this item is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. Another thing I want to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. In this article we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits which are connected with the usage of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
For individuals who use oil when cooking you need to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you may possibly be using. I should mention that your body can in fact take coconut oil and turn it into fuel extremely easily, which means it does not get stored within your body as fat. And mainly because this produces energy you ought to be aware that this can in fact be a lot better for you than drinking coffee to provide you with you energy.
One more thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. Something you may possibly or may not realize is that within a really short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement companies marketing the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to big poppa's slow cooked african chicken with a curry peanut butt recipe. You can have big poppa's slow cooked african chicken with a curry peanut butt using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt:
- Prepare of bone in chicken thighs.
- You need of olive oil.
- Take of dried oregano.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of cracked black pepper.
- You need of Bay leaf.
- Provide of finely chopped garlic.
- You need of onions finely chopped.
- Get of Bravo tomato sauce.
- Get of chicken broth.
- Get of Sauce that you will add when there is 20 min left.
- You need of peanut butter.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- Take of yellow curry.
- Prepare of long red or green chilli pepper.
- Get of finely chopped red bell pepper.
- Prepare of white rice.
Steps to make Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt:
- Heat oil over medium heat add onions saute until soft then add garlic, oregano, salt. Add chicken stock, tomato sauce and bay leaf. Saute for 10 min.
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Combine sauce and chicken mix and cook on low for 6 hrs or on high for 3 hrs..
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, lemon juice, yellow curry and all peppers. Add a little of the sauce from the crock pot about 1/2 cup mix very well. Add to slow cooker 20 min before you take the chicken out to serve..
- Serve on a hot bed of white rice. So ooooooo yummy!.
If you find this Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.