Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember when your parents would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re trying to improve the health of your heart!
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pique (puerto rican hot sauce) recipe. You can have pique (puerto rican hot sauce) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce):
- Provide of White Vinegar.
- Take of Pineapple Rind (or 20z of the jiuice).
- Prepare of Garlic, sliced in half.
- Take of Ajices Caballero (or habanaro).
- Get of Whole cayenne peppers.
- Use of Peppercorns, cut in half.
- Get of Sprigs of Cilantro.
- Use of Racao leaves.
- Use of Olive Oil.
- Get of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt.
Instructions to make Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce):
- Carefully cut Ajices in half. Keep seeds if you like it hot. (Wash hands good afterwards.).
- Cut the pineapple rind into 6 pieces 1×2 inches each. (Bout the size of postage stamp.).
- In a small sauce pan, simmer the ajices in the olive oil about 1 min. on medium low. This brings out hotness of the pepper, without leaving it sit for months. Let cool..
- Place rest of ingredients in jar or old whiskey bottle. If you use two bottles, divide ingredients into each one..
- Add the ajices and olive oil to bottle(s). Shake and let sit for at least a day before using..
- BUEN PROVECHO!.
If you find this Pique (Puerto Rican Hot Sauce) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.