Double chocolate muffin. Buy Double Chocolate Muffins at Amazon. Get Great Deals at Target™ Today. Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
Chocolate muffins are an excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast. They should be lightly cracked on top and spring back if you gently press them. (Watch the melted chocolate though – that burns!) Let them cool in the muffin tins for ten minutes, then serve. They're super soft and moist, perfectly chocolatey, and fantastic for breakfast, dessert, or a midday snack! You can have Double chocolate muffin using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double chocolate muffin
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 150 gr of white sugar.
- Prepare 250 gr of heavy cream.
- You need 40 gr of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 210 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 gr of chocolate chunk (dark / semi sweet chocolate).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
These richly chocolate muffins are made entirely from scratch using cocoa powder and chocolate chips. I quit my job this week. How to make double chocolate muffins: You start by mixing together all the dry ingredients. Next, you whisk all the wet ingredients together.
Double chocolate muffin step by step
- Chop or break the chocolate bar.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C with top and bottom heat..
- Crack the eggs into mixing bowl, beat the eggs for a minute..
- Add sugar, salt, vanilla extract. Mix it well with the egg mixture. Set aside..
- In another bowls, beat the heavy cream until just smooth..
- Add cocoa powder into the beated cream. Mix it well with spatula..
- Add the cream mixture into the egg mixture. Mix them well with mixer..
- Add the sifted baking powder and flour into the batter mixture. Mix them well untik it is incorporated..
- Add the chopped chocolate bar and fold it into the chocolate batter mixture..
- Prepare the muffin tin with the muffin cup's paper. Use a ice scooper or spoon, place the batter into the cups..
- Bake them for 20 minutes in 180°C..
- After 20 minutes, check the muffin by sticking in a needle into the muffin. If it comes out clean, the muffin is done. Let it cool down. Ready to serve..
Combine both and fold in the chocolate. Melt the butter in a medium bowl in the microwave, and let it cool a bit while you prepare the other ingredients. In a large bowl sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Each space in my muffin tray was very generously filled with no room to spare. Whisk egg, yogurt, milk, vanilla, and vegetable oil in another bowl until smooth; pour into chocolate mixture and stir until batter is just blended.