Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for South Africa Milk Tart ("Melktert") recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best South Africa Milk Tart ("Melktert") recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Africa Milk Tart ("Melktert") recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to see that the use of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you can purchase on the market today this item is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. There’s one more thing that’s important to realize about this product and that is the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. If you’re wondering what a few of these benefits are you ought to be happy to know that we are going to be explaining to you in this article what some of these benefits may be.
Something else you will find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for people who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the particular healing process. Needless to say you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, since this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south africa milk tart ("melktert") recipe. To cook south africa milk tart ("melktert") you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make South Africa Milk Tart ("Melktert"):
- Take 1 liter of Milk.
- Get 1 can of Condensed Milk ( sweetened).
- Get 3 large of Eggs.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Cake wheat flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Maizena.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Custard powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 200 grams of Tennis biscuits.
- Use 125 grams of Margarine.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Margarine.
- Use 1 dash of Cinnamon.
Instructions to make South Africa Milk Tart ("Melktert"):
- Bring milk, 1 tablespoon margarine and condensed milk to a boil..
- Mix eggs and salt together.
- Add cake wheat flour, maizena, custard powder and vanilla essence to egg mixture.
- Add egg mixture to milk mixture on stove. Bring mixture to boil untill thick. (Watch out… burns easily).
- Prepare crust. Crush biscuits and add 125g molten margarine to biscuits. Roll and flatten crust in bowl.
- Pour mixture over crust and sprinkle with cinnamon. Let cool and enjoy..
If you find this South Africa Milk Tart ("Melktert") recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.