You can cook Jalaperogies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalaperogies
- Prepare 2 of lg taters ~ 1/2 onion ~ 1/3 carrot ~ 5 spicy jalapeno peppers.
- You need A few of bits of broccoli ~ a few parts garlic ~ 3 or 4 tbsp butter.
- It’s 2 of cheddar cheese slices ~ 1 cup milk ~ 2 or 3 tbsp cream cheese.
- It’s of Eggroll or dumpling shells ~ 3 shakes of black pepper…1of salt.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Dice up potatoes and then shred all veggies using the finest side of a chèese grater or blender if in a rush. (rub cooking oil on grater first for easy cleaning)..
- Put all into boiling water and cook until mashable. Then drain off water and add cup of milk plus cheeses and butter. Mash and stir constantly until smooth and uniform texture..
- Scoop mixture to fill shells used according to size and shape. Heat oil in a frypan and cook them until golden brown. Place on plate ~ dab with paper towels if excessive oil..
- Allow time to cool down and enjoy!.