Thrown Together Cottage Pie.
You can have Thrown Together Cottage Pie using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thrown Together Cottage Pie
- It’s 750 grams of beef.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 of aubergine.
- Prepare 1 of courgette.
- Prepare 1 of green peppet.
- You need 300 grams of porato.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of instant gravy granules.
- Prepare 2 cup of boiled water.
Thrown Together Cottage Pie instructions
- Cut up all veg and fry with beef mince.
- Meanwhile boil and mash potatoes. Add pepper to taste.
- Add mixed herbs, gravy granules, garlic, ketchup and boiled water to mince.
- Ensemble mince and potatoes in an oven proof dish. Cook in an oven 180°F for 15 minutes.
- Serve with peas and green beand.