Tater crown cheeseburger casserole. In a pot add your ground meat, onion, & pickles put a lid on it and let cook till meat is done. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything you need for a cozy winter dinner. Even better, the recipe easily doubles or triples to feed a crowd!
This cheeseburger casserole was my favorite dish my mom made while I was growing up, and now it is my husband's favorite. So, I was thinking that I should really make a yummy Tater Tot Casserole. Ya see, I am not really big on casseroles because they typically are dense, loaded with calories, and has a lot of cheese (Says the one with lactose intolerance). You can cook Tater crown cheeseburger casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tater crown cheeseburger casserole
- You need of ground hamburger meat.
- It’s of tater crowns.
- You need of triple cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of zesty garlic dill pickles (diced).
- Prepare of mustard.
- It’s of ketchup.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of medium onion diced.
Here is an easy crockpot recipe for bacon cheeseburger casserole with tater tots. Make this slow cooker dinner recipe idea for simple meal tonight. We're always down for a bacon cheeseburger but when we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious casserole with the addition of tater tots, we were totally This yummy casserole may be kind of a guilty pleasure, but it makes for a great dinner that the whole family will enjoy, including you. This is the best cheeseburger tater tot casserole recipe out there.
Tater crown cheeseburger casserole instructions
- In a pot add your ground meat, onion, & pickles put a lid on it and let cook till meat is done. Drain grease return meat to pot add tje mustard and ketchup mix well. Then set aside..
- In your baking dish spray with nonstick cooking spray. Then add a layer of tater crowns(tater rounds)..
- Then sprinkle on your shredded cheese. Then spread your meat mixture on top of cheese. Then sprinkle on another layer of cheese. Top with another layer of taters..
- Bake in oven @ 350° for 1hr. Then eat and enjoy!!!.
It's easy to make, will feed the entire family, and everyone will love it. Casseroles are easy to make and we make a lot around here, and this cheeseburger tater tot casserole is always devoured by both of my kids and husband. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole – this casserole is a one-skillet dinner combining everyone's favorite burger flavors topped with tater tots and cheese. Arrange tater tots (I used Ore Ida Crispy Crowns) over the top covering the surface. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole: Crunchy tater tots and gooey cheese come together in this easy casserole.