Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Puerto Rican Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puerto Rican Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to build up in your system and cause heart problems. That, in turn, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to puerto rican rice recipe. To make puerto rican rice you need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Puerto Rican Rice:
- Provide tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1/2 packages of Summer Sausage.
- Provide 1/4 of Onion.
- Provide 2 packages of Sazon.
- Take tbsp of Adobo.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chicken Flavoring.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Sofrito.
- Use medium of Grain Rice.
- Use of Water.
Steps to make Puerto Rican Rice:
- Slice Summer Sausage Into Squares..
- Slice Onion Into Little Squares, Not Too Thick..
- Heat Oil..
- Put Summer Sausage And Onion Into Oil, Fry For A Bit..
- Proceed To Add Other Ingredients, Corn Or Gandules, Adobo, Sazon, Chicken Flavor, Garlic Powder, Sofrito, And Recaito If You Want..
- Add Rice And Water. Note: For Each Cup Of Rice Is 2 Cups Of Water.
- On Medium To Low Heat Let Simmer, Keep Covered..
- Check Frequently, When It Starts Boiling Mix Rice Starting From Bottom To Top..
- For Best Results Taste The Juice To Vary Flavor To Your Liking..
- When Water Evaporates Make Sure To Check Rice Is Thoroughly Cooked..
- Once The Water Is Evaporated, And Taste Is To Your Liking, Serve With Any Meat And Enjoy.
If you find this Puerto Rican Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.