Mkate wa sinia.
You can have Mkate wa sinia using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mkate wa sinia
- It’s 1 of and a half cups Pishori rice.
- You need Half of a cup white sugar.
- You need of I cup coconut milk (from fresh coconut).
- You need 1 tablespoon of instant dry Yeast.
- You need 10 of cardamom shelled or freshly ground cardamon.
Mkate wa sinia step by step
- Soak the rice over night or at least 6 hours.
- Drain the rice and blend all the ingredient till super fine..
- Bake at 200 degrees for an hour.