Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Steak & eggs (breakfast platter) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Steak & eggs (breakfast platter) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak & eggs (breakfast platter) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are really good for your heart health. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a good smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This does not mean, however, that simply eating beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Luckily, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real chicken or beef.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak & eggs (breakfast platter) recipe. To cook steak & eggs (breakfast platter) you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Steak & eggs (breakfast platter):
- Use 2 of Chicken breast fillet cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 of Onions sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum sliced.
- Take 1/4 of Bell pepper sliced.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Get of Pita bread.
- Use of Salsa to serve with.
- Use of Sour cream to serve.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil for frying eggs.
Steps to make Steak & eggs (breakfast platter):
- In a pan add a tbsp of oil, fry chicken along with salt, paprika powder, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce..
- Cook till tender; and then add in veggies and stir fry for 30 seconds..
- In another frying pan add in oil and fry two eggs till they are half fried..
- In a platter put chicken mixture, top with eggs and serve with pita, salsa & sour cream..
If you find this Steak & eggs (breakfast platter) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.