Kitchen sink Totchos.
You can cook Kitchen sink Totchos using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kitchen sink Totchos
- Prepare of Tater tots (or however many you need).
- It’s of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s of tomato, finely chopped.
- You need of bell peppers, whatever colour you'the like, finely chopped.
- Prepare of chopped pepperoni.
- Prepare of bacon, cooked till crisp and crumbled.
- Prepare of Jalapeños if you're feeling spicy!.
- You need of Pepperocini if you're feeling mildly spicy!.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of avocado, chopped.
- It’s of green onions, finely chopped.
Kitchen sink Totchos instructions
- Bake the tots according to package directions, but add on an extra 5-10 minutes, this recipe works best when starting with extra crispy tots :).
- While the tots are cooking prep the rest of your toppings, keep last three ingredients to the side, keep in mind, this a "nacho" recipe, top it however you like!.
- Measure out your sour cream, add in the green onions, and avocado and fresh craked salt and pepper, set aside..
- Once the tots are a nice deep golden brown, take them out of the oven (leave it on at 425-450°) and gather them into a single but tight layer in the corner of your baking sheet. Top with cheese first, this will create your bed for the rest of your toppings. Now dress it up! And pop it back in the over for about 10 minutes, or until it's all melty, gooey, and gorgeous..
- Dish it out to as many people as you can stand to share it with, feel free to dollop the sour cream on top of your serving or just use it as a dip. Enjoy!.