Autumn's Tater Salad.
You can cook Autumn's Tater Salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Autumn's Tater Salad
- Prepare of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt.
- You need of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare of dill relish.
- It’s of dill relish juice.
- You need of yellow mustard.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
Autumn's Tater Salad step by step
- Peel and cut potatoes. Add water covering the potatoes. Turn on high and let boil until potatoes are easy to put a fork through..
- Put eggs on to boil for about 10-15 min.
- Drain potatoes and sit to the side. Drain eggs and wait for them to cool. (I usually soak them in cold water).
- Place potatoes in a bowl and peel eggs and cut with a knife in sections add to bowl..
- Add dill relish, juice, onion, mayo and mustard to bowl and use a potato smasher to mix all ingredients..
- Taste as you go along to see if it needs more mayo or mustard or dill relish..
- Add salt, pepper and seasoning salt to taste. Put in refrigerator and let it get cold and enjoy!.