Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Arizona Fire Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Arizona Fire Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arizona Fire Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are really great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re really healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss the meat.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to arizona fire steak recipe. To cook arizona fire steak you need 33 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Arizona Fire Steak:
- You need of Steak marination.
- Prepare of Beef Undercut 1 1/5 kg (hammer it).
- Provide 2 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Get 2 tsp of Mustard powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of White pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- Use 2 cups of Oil.
- Prepare of Fire sauce ingredients.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper.
- Get 4 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of White pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Provide of Coriander leaves finely chopped 2 tbsp.
- You need 2 tsp of Mustard powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1 1/5 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/5 cup of Oil.
- Use of Mashed potatoes.
- Provide 4-6 of Potatoes boiled.
- Get 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White pepper.
Steps to make Arizona Fire Steak:
- Mix all spices together in a bowl with a whisk,than marinate your steaks in this marination for minimum 2 hours..
- Take 2 piece of marinated undercut,heat 1 tsp oil in a grill pan,add in the steaks,and cook for 8-10 mins almost 4 min on each side.Remove steaks on a tray,serve with fire sauce,mashed potatoes and veggies..
- Fire Sauce Method: Combine all ingredients and blend together for 2 mins.Sauce is ready..
- Mashed Potatoes Peel boil and mashed potatoes.Heat butter,add garlic than set aside.Take mashed potatoes add garlic butter and all ingredients than again mash well.Mashed potatoes is ready to serve..
If you find this Arizona Fire Steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.