Dinner pie (sheppard pie).
You can cook Dinner pie (sheppard pie) using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dinner pie (sheppard pie)
- It’s of half of a tomato.
- Prepare of pieces of garlic.
- You need of of frozen green beans.
- Prepare of of a green pepper.
- It’s of ground chicken.
- It’s of cream of chicken.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of frozen pie crust.
- It’s of box mashed potatoes.
- You need of shredded colby jack cheese.
Dinner pie (sheppard pie) step by step
- Dice the tomato, onion, green pepper, and garlic. Wash and put in the pan..
- Add the package of chicken to the pan. Brown the meat and mix all the vegatables with it..
- Drain the grease when its done. Put back in pan and add the cream of chicken soup. Stir well and then let it sit there..
- Make the mashed potatoes as directed on box..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Put the meat at the bottom of the pie crust..
- Add the frozen green beans. Layer them evenly..
- Then add the mashed potatoes on last and spread evenly..
- Add some colby jack shredded cheese to the top and put back in the oven for 3-5 minutes and then take it out. Enjoy!.
- Bake for an hour..