AMIEs PENNE with VEGETABLEs.
You can cook AMIEs PENNE with VEGETABLEs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs PENNE with VEGETABLEs
- It’s 320 grams of dried pasta (penne).
- You need 200 grams of green beans (fagiolini).
- Prepare 1 piece of carrot, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 piece of medium zucchini, thinly sliced (julienne).
- You need 1 of small eggplant, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 6 piece of cherry tomatoes (halved).
- It’s 1 of fresh rocket leaves.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves (crushed).
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of salt and ground black pepper.
- It’s of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated pecorino or parmesan cheese, as desired.
AMIEs PENNE with VEGETABLEs step by step
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to boil. Cook the green beans for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside..
- Heat the oil in a medium, heavy-based saucepan over low-medium heat. Add the garlic, and saute until golden. Add the chilli powder. Increase the heat to medium. Add the tomato and cook for 2 minutes, until just softened. Add the vegetables and toss to combine. Decrease the heat to low and cook for 6-8 minutes, until tender and flavors have developed. Season with salt and pepper. Keep it warm..
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add a tablespoon of salt. Cook the pasta, until al dente or according to the packet directions. Add the green beans at the last 5 minutes of cooking pasta. Drain well..
- Transfer pasta and beans to the vegetable sauce. Add the rocket leaves and cheese and toss to combine..
- Serve warm. Share and enjoy..