Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf.
You can cook Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf
- It’s of ground beef.
- It’s of spinach canned or raw.
- Prepare of stuffing mix.
- It’s of corn.
- Prepare of green onion chopped.
- Prepare of yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s of lipton onion soup mix.
- It’s of ketchup.
- You need of bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Black garlic.
- It’s of Optional: bacon, tater tots, or any other topping you like.
Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place raw ground beef in large mixing bowl. Add All other ingredients and combine until well blended..
- Roll mixture into a giant ball and transfer to baking sheet or pan. Shape into loaf..
- Top with a drizzle coat of ketchup and bbq sauce before baking..
- I occasionally line the top of this with tater tots in rows, on top of the sauce. I didnt have any tots this time though! My father always put bacon and tots on top of his!.
- This meatloaf is always yummy with mashed potatoes. It also goes Perfect with My Cornbread recipe above! *(and you can use the rest of the can of corn you opened to make the meatloaf!).