Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bhajia recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bhajia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bhajia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things that can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin using today. One more thing I would like to mention about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Something else I would like to mention regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. If you are wondering what a few of these benefits are you should be happy to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you in this article what some of these benefits might be.
I’m certain you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can present you with loads of benefits. For people who end up suffering from different types of rashes you might want to give some thought to rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. Needless to say you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is full of antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel extremely smooth.
There is currently studies being done which are leading individuals to the conclusion that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, but this is not yet been proven. One of the best things you will be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time businesses will be advertising coconut oil supplements, however now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bhajia recipe. You can cook bhajia using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bhajia:
- Provide 8 of potatoes.
- Use Half of a cup of flour.
- Take 100 ml of water.
- Prepare of Food colour.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Get of Garlic ginger paste.
- Use of Coriander.
- Prepare 500 ml of cooking oil.
Steps to make Bhajia:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into circles.
- Boil the potatoes for five minutes in a sufuria with water.
- Chop the onions to fine pieces and add the garlic ginger paste.
- Add food coloring to the floor and add water to form a paste.
- Remove the potatoes from the sufuria and dip them in the paste.
- Heat the pan with oil and test to see if it's hot.
- If it's hot enough deep the potatoes from the paste to the pan.
- Check to see if it's crunchy then turn for the other side to cook.
- Remove from the pan to a plate to drain the oil.
- Serve when hot with tomato sauce or kachumbari.
If you find this Bhajia recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.