Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bhajia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bhajia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has advised you to consume some fish two times or threee times a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish in two meals every week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, though. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bhajia recipe. To cook bhajia you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bhajia:
- Provide of potatoes.
- Use of a cup of flour.
- Get of water.
- Prepare of Food colour.
- Use of large onion.
- Provide of Garlic ginger paste.
- Get of Coriander.
- You need of cooking oil.
Steps to make Bhajia:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into circles.
- Boil the potatoes for five minutes in a sufuria with water.
- Chop the onions to fine pieces and add the garlic ginger paste.
- Add food coloring to the floor and add water to form a paste.
- Remove the potatoes from the sufuria and dip them in the paste.
- Heat the pan with oil and test to see if it's hot.
- If it's hot enough deep the potatoes from the paste to the pan.
- Check to see if it's crunchy then turn for the other side to cook.
- Remove from the pan to a plate to drain the oil.
- Serve when hot with tomato sauce or kachumbari.
If you find this Bhajia recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.