Yakiniku Don. Japanese cooking: Yakiniku-don is yakiniku on top of a bowl of rice. Yaki means "cook"Niku means "meat"Yakiniku sauce recipe included. There are no reviews for Yakiniku Don, Zhongli yet.
Yakiniku donburi is a Japanese rice bowl dish of sauteed beef and vegetables served over a bed of rice and garnished with sesame seeds. Yakiniku Donburi: Japanese Beef and Vegetable Rice Bowl. Yakiniku don a dish popularized by the fast food chain Yoshinoya, it is made out of pan grilled beef served in a sauce made out soy sauce mixed with sake, mirin, sugar, garlic. You can have Yakiniku Don using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yakiniku Don
- It’s of Freshly Cooked Rice 4 servings.
- Prepare of tot 400g Thinly Sliced Beef.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Garlic *grated.
- Prepare of small piece Ginger *grated.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Cabbage.
- It’s of Carrot.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Capsicum.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Mirin.
Yakiniku don a dish popularized by the fast food chain Yoshinoya, it is made out of pan grilled beef served in a sauce made out soy sauce mixed with sake, mirin, sugar, garlic. Yakiniku-Don is a Japanese dish consisting of a bowl of steamed plain rice topped with grilled Yakiniku meat. The meat prepared for Yakiniku Don is usually thinly sliced beef or pork that is not. Yakiniku sauce is a sweet & flavorful Japanese BBQ sauce perfect for dipping thinly sliced of well marbled short rib and other grilled goodies.
Yakiniku Don instructions
- Combine Soy Sauce, Ginger and Garlic in a bowl and marinate the sliced Beef for ten minutes..
- Oil a heated frying pan and cook Beef with the marinade all together. When the beef changes colour, add vegetables and stir fry until the vegetables are cooked. Add Soy Sauce and Mirin, and mix well..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the beef and vegetable mixture. You can sprinkle some Toasted Sesame Seeds on top. *Note: Instead of using Soy Sauce and Mirin for seasoning, you can use Yakiniku sauce..
Yakiniku-don is yakiniku on top of a bowl of rice. How to cook YAKINIKU Don Panlasang Hapon way. Le Yakiniku Don étant un plat goûteux, on peut au choix opter pour une bière qui a du corps, comme les Coedo, ou ne pas cassez la saveur du ramen, avec une pills comme l'Asahi ou l'Hikari. Ajinomoto's Yakiniku Don features BBQ-seasoned beef with vegetables over a bed of sticky rice. Find yakiniku don stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.