Simple breakfast hash. This vegan breakfast hash recipe is made with russet potatoes and sweet potatoes slow roasted to crispy perfection. A simple breakfast hash with potatoes, onions, bell peppers, and lots of seasoning topped with fried eggs. On that same wavelength, I thought I'd post about this hash, which is our favorite breakfast.
Any constructive criticism would be appreciated. Hash is most well known in its corned beef iteration, complete with a couple of fried eggs on top. But hash can be any collision of skillet-fried potatoes and meat. You can have Simple breakfast hash using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple breakfast hash
- It’s of bag. Ore Ida tater tots.
- You need of eggs beaten.
- You need of 2% milk.
- Prepare of sliced bacon; crumbled.
- It’s of Jimmy dean's crumbled sausage.
- Prepare of Kroger diced ham.
- It’s of onion; diced.
- You need of green pepper; diced.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Celery salt.
- You need of Slap-ya-mama; Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of Ground Black pepper.
- Prepare of Oil, butter, non-stick spray.
We love this breakfast hash recipe with sausage, peppers, onion and swiss chard, but as long as Hash is the ultimate cleaning-out-the-fridge meal because somehow, no matter what you throw in, it. Breakfast, brunch, or brinner (breakfast for dinner)? This simple hash is very versatile. Sausage and onion hash with a couple of eggs cracked over is definitely worth getting out of bed for.
Simple breakfast hash instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray or coat the bottom of a cast iron skillet or baking pan..
- Later bottom of skillet or pan with tater tots..
- Next add meat and onions on top..
- In a bowl brat together eggs, milk, and seasonings..
- Pour egg mixture over meat and tater tots..
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 to 35 minutes..
- Remove and let cool down a little..
- Take a knife and run it along the edge of pan and has to loosen from sides..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Especially first thing in the morning. Although my family devours this Paleo Breakfast Hash too, I reserve it for myself since I'm not eating dairy or eggs. Crispy Brussels Sprouts, sweet potatoes, onions and garlic marry perfectly with a runny egg. Options for vegans and vegetarians included! Посмотрите твиты по теме «#simplebreakfast» в Твиттере. What's your favorite kind of breakfast?