Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Methi Bhajiya (Methi na gota) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Methi Bhajiya (Methi na gota) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Bhajiya (Methi na gota) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t clog your body and or cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to methi bhajiya (methi na gota) recipe. To make methi bhajiya (methi na gota) you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Methi Bhajiya (Methi na gota):
- Prepare of finely chopped methi(fenugreek).
- Provide of finely chopped coriander.
- Take of green chillies finely chopped.
- Get of ginger grated.
- Provide of besan(gram flour).
- Use of Salt.
- Use of fennel seeds.
- Take of crushed black pepper.
- Use of asafoetida.
- Use of baking soda.
- Take of Water.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Methi Bhajiya (Methi na gota):
- In a bowl take methi, coriander and add all the masala-add gram flour, mix them all together..
- Add required quantity of water and prepare semi soft batter, add baking soda, mix it well and leave it for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil, put small gota(bhajiya) hot oil- while dropping bhajiya flame must be high- then switch it from low to medium..
- Fry them till nice, crispy and brown coloured..
- Serve it with tamarind and date chutney..
If you find this Methi Bhajiya (Methi na gota) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.