Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage bhajiya or pakoda recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage bhajiya or pakoda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage bhajiya or pakoda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Checking Out The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be something that can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin using today. Unlike other products you are able to purchase currently available this product is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. In this post we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are related to the utilization of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
One more thing you are going to find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. For individuals who end up suffering from different sorts of rashes you may possibly want to think about rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. There are some other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can supply you with a younger look and it’s also loaded with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
There is currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. For those who have other oils in your house I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be related to it. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, however now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage bhajiya or pakoda recipe. You can have cabbage bhajiya or pakoda using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage bhajiya or pakoda:
- Prepare 2 cup of cabbage.
- Use 3/4 cup of besan/gram flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- Get 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get Pinch of hing/asafoetida.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying.
- Take 4 tsp of curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
Steps to make Cabbage bhajiya or pakoda:
- Firstly in a bowl take shreded cabbage..
- Add sliced onion..
- Further add besan, rice flour, all spices, curry leaves and ginger garlic paste..
- Mix well and foarm a dough. Add 2 tsp of water if required..
- Now take a ball size dough and deep fry in hot oil..
- Fry on medium flame. Stir occasionly. Fry till golden and crisp..
- Finally serve crispy cabbage bhajiya with tomato sauce and masala tea..
If you find this Cabbage bhajiya or pakoda recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.