Puffins. (Cornish pasty muffins).
You can have Puffins. (Cornish pasty muffins) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Puffins. (Cornish pasty muffins)
- Prepare 2 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of sweed chopped.
- Prepare 5 medium of potatos chopped.
- It’s 1 large of carrots chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of peas.
- You need 500 grams of minced beef cooked.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 of shortcrust pastry.
Puffins. (Cornish pasty muffins) instructions
- Make a traditional cornish pastry mix, keep veg aldente. Mix well and season..
- When seasoning remember more pepper than salt but to taste..
- When ingredients mixed chill and fridge..
- Flatten muffin papers and cut pastry to a square one inch bigger then paper all round..
- Lightly oil paper and lay on pastry, turn over and place in muffin tin..
- Fill pastry with mix to just above the top of tin..
- Mix egg and milk and brush pastry and the lift 4 corners together and twist together. Then brush top..
- Bake in oven at 210 c for aprox 25 mins or untill golden brown..