Rajma & Couscous Salad.
You can cook Rajma & Couscous Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rajma & Couscous Salad
- Prepare of rajma (red kidney beans), soaked overnight.
- Prepare of couscous (broken wheat granules).
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- It’s of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare of salt tot taste.
- Prepare of pepper powder.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of coriander leaves, chopped.
Rajma & Couscous Salad step by step
- Pressure cook the rajma with enough water for 15 minutes on low flame after the first whistle. Drain when cool and keep aside..
- Pour equal quantity of hot water to the couscous and cover for 10 minutes. After it has cooled down, add with the onions, tomatoes and green chilies and set aside..
- Just before serving, add the salt, pepper powder, lemon juice, olive oil and coriander leaves and toss well..