Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma & Couscous Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma & Couscous Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we are saying is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma & couscous salad recipe. You can cook rajma & couscous salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rajma & Couscous Salad:
- Use of rajma (red kidney beans), soaked overnight.
- Use of couscous (broken wheat granules).
- Get of onion, chopped.
- Take of tomato, chopped.
- Use of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare of salt tot taste.
- Provide of pepper powder.
- You need of olive oil.
- Provide of lemon juice.
- You need of coriander leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Rajma & Couscous Salad:
- Pressure cook the rajma with enough water for 15 minutes on low flame after the first whistle. Drain when cool and keep aside..
- Pour equal quantity of hot water to the couscous and cover for 10 minutes. After it has cooled down, add with the onions, tomatoes and green chilies and set aside..
- Just before serving, add the salt, pepper powder, lemon juice, olive oil and coriander leaves and toss well..
If you find this Rajma & Couscous Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.