Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes.
You can cook Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- It’s 1 of CORNISH HENS.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, 6 sprigs Rosemary, 2 cloves garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 of GREEN BEANS.
- Prepare 2 lb of whole green beans, 1 small bag shredded carrots, 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon/pepper seasoning to taste.
- It’s 1 of FINGERLING POTATOES.
- Prepare 3 lb of fingerling potatoes, 1/2 cup olive oil, 1 stick butter, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, 10 tbsp. Parmesan cheese.
Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes step by step
- CORNISH HENS – Squeeze 2 lemon wedges & insert wedges in each hen along with 1 sprig Rosemary and a clove of garlice sliced up. Dice up remaining 4 sprigs of Rosemary. Baste each hen with olive oil, salt, pepper, and dice Rosemary. Cook in a 450°F oven for 10 minutes, then reduce to 350°F for 30 minutes. Hens are done when internal temp reaches 165°F or juices run clear. If crispier skin is wanted, put on broil until desired brownness is achieved..
- GREEN BEANS – Heat oil in wok & place green beans, carrots, and lemon / pepper seasoning and cook until desired doness..
- FINGERLING POTATOES – Boil for 10 minutes. While potatoes are boiling, melt butter and add olive oil, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Drain potatoes and place in roasting pan. Coat potatoes with mixture and bake in oven at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until fork tender. Stir occasionally..