You can cook Tater-Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tater-Tot Casserole
- It’s of lbs. ground beef.
- Prepare of can Cream of Mushroom.
- You need of can Cream of Celery soup.
- You need of or more of frozen vegetables (as much as desired).
- Prepare of Velveeta cheese.
- Prepare of tater tots.
Tater-Tot Casserole instructions
- Using a 9×13 glass pan, put the raw ground beef in the pan and spread along the bottom..
- Dash with salt and pepper if desired. You can add chopped onion and celery to the raw burger if you want as well. This is a great spot to be creative and make it your own..
- Place frozen veggies on top of burger. Use any kind and as much as you desire..
- Slice Velveeta into small slices and layer over the veggies..
- Pour both soups over top of velveeta.
- Cover the soups with tater tots, leaving no spaces between..
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes covered, and then 20 minutes uncovered, or until tater tots are golden and food is throughly cooked..