Veggie fish pie. Delicious and easy – a fish pie anyone can make. You'll learn how to poach fish and make a white Use to top the pie, starting at the edge of the dish and working your way in – push the mash right to. Yes you read that right LADs and LASSes, it's a VEGAN fish pie.
Seriously, try it and let me know what. This delicious fish pie is a great excuse to pack in the veg, so use whatever you have to hand – even frozen peas! Or try one of our vegetarian pie ideas or vegetable galettes. You can cook Veggie fish pie using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie fish pie
- Prepare 1 kg of flour (all purpose).
- You need 500 g of magarine.
- It’s 1 of tblsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- It’s 1 of small bowl of grated carrots.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl of shredded fried fish.
- It’s of Onions, garlic.
- Prepare of Fresh ginger,.
- It’s of scotch bonnet, green pepper.
- You need 2 of Tblsp of oil.
- Prepare Handful of green peas.
- You need 1 tsp of each of tumeric, thyme and curry.
- Prepare of Seasoning to taste.
- You need 1 bowl of diced cooked Irish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cornflour.
So flavorful and satisfying that you won't miss the meat! Enjoy fish from some of the world's cleanest waters. Now there truly is something for everyone at Macca's. This easy veggie shepherd's pie is quick to prepare and can be left cooking while you get on with other things.
Veggie fish pie step by step
- Roughly blend peppers+onions+garlic+ginger+1cup of water.
- Place your blend + seasoning + spices + greenpeas on stove and allow to boil for 3 min.
- Add oil, carrots and fish allow for 2 min, then add potatoes. Add the thickener(cornflour) and allow simmer for 2 min.
- Off the stove and allow to cool.
- Then for our dough, sieve flour, mix with baking powder. Add magarine and mix Wella😅until all crumbs up, then add eggs and water bit by bit until dough is formed. I used a cup of water with little more if required so that your dough will not be too hard..
- Wrap the dough with kitchen plastic wrap and keep in fridge for 20min to allow the ingredients to incorporate and for easy rolling..
- Get ready your working surface, sprinkle flour. Cut portion of dough, press with hand first into round shape then roll with a pin. To attain a good round shape, roll your dough up down, left right.
- I used my pot lid to get a close to perfect shape🤗.
- Here we are👌.
- Get your baking tray greased with magarine, place baking sheet(optional)Place the round sheet and spread your filling.
- Then cover with the top sheet and press the edges firmly with hand.
- Made some tiny pieces with my excess dough. then slice through with knife.
- Egg wash (combination of whisked milk and eggs)and bake on medium heat for 30 min(you can give a check after 20 min).
- Bon appetit.
Omit the Worcestershire sauce and Parmesan to make it a hearty vegetarian dinner. A Fish Pie fit for a king! Flakes of fish smothered in a creamy white sauce, topped with mashed This is the workflow I use: Poach the fish first and while it's poaching, chop all the veggies and prep the. Veggie-Pot Pie is an item found in Spiritfarer. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.