My Favorite 'Taters n' Onions.
You can have My Favorite 'Taters n' Onions using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Favorite 'Taters n' Onions
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes, diced.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt if using olive oil, or.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce if using coconut oil.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
My Favorite 'Taters n' Onions instructions
- Heat large pan over medium-low heat. Add oil..
- Add potatoes and onions to pan. Toss or stir to coat in oil..
- Add oregano, salt/soy sauce, and pepper to pan. Stir or toss again..
- Turn potatoes and onions in pan every 3-5 minutes until potatoes brown on edges and mush under light pressure, approx. 20-30 minutes..
- Serve with your favorite breakfast foods; I suggest vegan sausage patties and tofu scramble (recipe to come!).