Feta Cheese Pie with Red Pepper & Zea Flour Phyllo Dough (ver. 7). View top rated Red pepper feta pie recipes with ratings and reviews. Red Pepper, Feta And Garlic Hummos, Eggplant Steak With Chickpeas, Peppers, Feta, Black Olives, Spinach Red… Finely slice the peppers and artichokes Spread the spinach over the pastry base and top with peppers and artichokes Crumble the feta onto the tart and season with a little black pepper. If you like, you can roll the edges of the pastry down.
In a small bowl whisk together eggs and cream. Sprinkle feta over bottom of shell and arrange spinach mixture on top. Pour cream mixture over spinach and bake quiche on a baking sheet in middle of. You can have Feta Cheese Pie with Red Pepper & Zea Flour Phyllo Dough (ver. 7) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Feta Cheese Pie with Red Pepper & Zea Flour Phyllo Dough (ver. 7)
- You need 750 g of feta cheese, crumbled.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 120 g of greek strained yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of dose zea phyllo dough (ver. 7).
- You need As required of flour for rolling out.
- It’s As required of olive oil.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add roasted peppers and saute until heated through. Roughly break up the cheese into chunks and place in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Add the roasted red peppers, salt, and red pepper flakes then pulse the processor a few times.
Feta Cheese Pie with Red Pepper & Zea Flour Phyllo Dough (ver. 7) step by step
- Beat the eggs and add them to the bowl with the crumbled feta. Add the pepper and the yogurt and stir well..
- Put the first piece of dough on a floured surface and flatten it with your hand. Roll it into a thick round pastry sheet, about 42cm / 16.9” in diameter..
- Brush a round baking pan with olive oil (40cm / 15.7” in diameter).
- Using the rolling pin, transfer the sheet carefully to the oiled pan. Arrange it nicely so that it also covers the pan’s sides..
- Spread the filling evenly over the rolled out dough..
- Roll out the second pastry sheet (40cm / 15.7”). Wrap it around the rolling pin, transfer to the pan and cover the filling..
- Arrange it nicely and seal the edges. Cut a shallow cross into the dough from edge to edge. Brush the dough with olive oil..
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 180⁰ C / 350⁰ F, for 55 to 60 minutes. Enjoy!.
While continuing to pulse, drizzle in the olive oil. Whisk together the half-and-half, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, salt, pepper, whole eggs and egg white in a medium mixing bowl. Then add the roasted red peppers, oregano and basil. Scatter reserved feta and a few chilli flakes on top. Top tip for making Red pepper and feta cheese dip This Red Pepper and Feta Cheese Appetizer dish is very Mediterranean in spirit.