My Favorite 'Taters n' Onions.
You can have My Favorite 'Taters n' Onions using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Favorite 'Taters n' Onions
- You need of medium potatoes, diced.
- Prepare of onion, diced.
- You need of olive oil or coconut oil.
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of salt if using olive oil, or.
- It’s of soy sauce if using coconut oil.
- It’s of pepper.
My Favorite 'Taters n' Onions step by step
- Heat large pan over medium-low heat. Add oil..
- Add potatoes and onions to pan. Toss or stir to coat in oil..
- Add oregano, salt/soy sauce, and pepper to pan. Stir or toss again..
- Turn potatoes and onions in pan every 3-5 minutes until potatoes brown on edges and mush under light pressure, approx. 20-30 minutes..
- Serve with your favorite breakfast foods; I suggest vegan sausage patties and tofu scramble (recipe to come!).