Taco Casserole With Tater Tots.
You can have Taco Casserole With Tater Tots using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Casserole With Tater Tots
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 pkg of Taco Bell taco seasoning (or any taco seasoning you like).
- It’s 1 can (11 oz) of corn with red and green peppers. drained.
- Prepare 1 can (10 3/4 oz) of condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup. or 2 cans.
- You need 4 cups of Ore Ida tarot tots. (or more).
- Prepare of Taco Bell thick and chunky salsa. (any salsa will do).
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of diced tomatoes.
- You need of shredded/chopped lettuce.
Taco Casserole With Tater Tots step by step
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Cook meat with seasoning mix as directed on package. Spoon into 11×7 baking dish.
- Spoon corn over meat mixture. Spread soup over corn. Arrange tater tots over soup.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until potatoes are lightly browned and mixture is bubbly..
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese and lettuce.