Sloppy joe tatertot casserole. So I found this recipe where Sloppy Joes meets tater tots and decided to give it a go. Then season with some cream cheese and Sloppy Joe sauce and a couple of seasonings. Dump it all in the casserole and top with cheddar cheese.
David's Recipes – Short on time? Try this budget-friendly, make ahead meal! David Venable's Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole takes two kid favorites and. You can have Sloppy joe tatertot casserole using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sloppy joe tatertot casserole
- It’s bag of tatertots.
- It’s 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of block of chedder.
- You need dash of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 lbs of hamburger meat.
Sloppy Joes meet Tater Tots™ in this casserole that's light on prep and loaded with flavor–and sure to be a hit with the entire family. This sloppy joe casserole is such an easy twist on a childhood favorite! The whole family loves this one at my house! You're probably going to want to bust out your elastic pants because this Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole is going to make your tummy very happy.
Sloppy joe tatertot casserole instructions
- Preheat the oven to º450.
- Brown hamburger meat.
- Add sauce and pepper flakes.
- When done, place meat in casserole dish.
- Add a dash of cheese to the top of the meat.
- Place frozen tatertots over meat..
- Smother it with shredded cheese.
- Place in oven for 25 minutes.
- Take out and let cool for 10 minutes.
We had regular tatertot casserole last night and Dax pretended to choke on it the entire time. I love tatertots and sloppy joes so this casserole sounds delicious. I agree with Lauren, I am the worst at getting pictures of. This Sloppy Joe beef and vegetable casserole is covered with a layer of crispy golden Tater Tots®. All Reviews for Sloppy Joe Tater Tot® Casserole.