Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potatoe bhajia with tomato-mango salsa dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potatoe bhajia with tomato-mango salsa dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potatoe bhajia with tomato-mango salsa dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing which can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin to use today. You are in addition going to discover that there is not just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There’s one more thing that is important to understand about this device and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in this article we are going to be telling you why.
The initial thing you need to comprehend about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it will not turn into fat in your body. I should mention that your body can actually take coconut oil and turn it into fuel extremely easily, which means it does not get stored inside your body as fat. This also means that you will end up producing energy within your body from the utilization of this device, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all of the time.
Another thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you will be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may be using at this current time. Something you might or may not realize is that within a very short period of time there will be vitamin supplement companies advertising the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potatoe bhajia with tomato-mango salsa dip recipe. To make potatoe bhajia with tomato-mango salsa dip you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potatoe bhajia with tomato-mango salsa dip:
- You need 6 of large large potatoes.
- Use 100 mls of water.
- Prepare Handful of flour.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Provide of Egg yellow food colour.
- Take 1 bunch of dhania leaves.
- Use 1 litre of oil for deep frying.
- Get of For the dip.
- Take 2 of medium grated tomatoes.
- Take 1/4 of grated onion.
- You need 1 of small slice grated mango.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need A few of leaves of dhania.
- You need of Chilli(optional).
Instructions to make Potatoe bhajia with tomato-mango salsa dip:
- Peel the potatoes and slice them in round shape. Don't slice them very thin.
- Mix the flour, salt, water, shopped dhania and food colour in a bowl until well combined. It should not be too thick nor too runny.
- Put oil in a sufuria/a deep frying pan.
- Once the oil is hot, deep the sliced potatoes in the flour mixture.
- Now put the coated potatoes in hot oil and deep fry till firm and well cooked(for around 20mins).
- Don't turn the potatoes in oil to avoid breaking them. Let them cook well, and when hardened now you can turn.
- When cooked, remove/drain from the oil.
- For the dip, mix everything together.
- Serve and enjoy😋.
If you find this Potatoe bhajia with tomato-mango salsa dip recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.