You can cook Cranberry-Basil-Bacon Taters using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry-Basil-Bacon Taters
- It’s of cranberry Alouette cheese.
- Prepare of yukon gold potatoes; quatered.
- You need of cream.
- You need of applewood bacon.
- You need of basil; chiffonade.
- You need of kosher salt and white pepper.
Cranberry-Basil-Bacon Taters step by step
- Boil potatoes in cold, salted water until easily pierced with a paring knife. Drain. Set aside..
- Lay bacon on a baking tray. Bake at 400° for approximately 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Drain fat. Chop bacon into medium bite sized pieces..
- Combine cream and Alouette in a saucepan. Melt and stir to combine..
- Fold in basil and bacon. Season..
- Variations; Bell peppers, celery, vinegar, shallots, ground jalapeño powder, black pepper, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, ancho chile, allspice, cardamom, espresso, brown sugar, dried fruits, nuts, chiles, habanero, lime, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, cream.